Monday, May 30, 2011

Memorial Day Gathering at the Graham's











Nice Memorial Day celebration at the home of my cousin Wendee Graham and her husband Scott. We had a nice turn out with great food and a lot of laughing, swimming, game playing and story telling. It was good to have my Uncle Bernie visiting here from down south with his wife aunt Nancy. Uncle Bob and Aunt Talmage were there also along with several of my cousins and their families.
Of course, my time was spent with my favorite people..Del, Kylie, Mike, Becky and Sean with our little Preston taking most of our time and attention. My sister Elaine and her family were there too, but I didn't get to hang with her much as she was inside while I was outside in the pool with my little guy.
But all in all, it was fun...long day and Del is worn out, but I was glad he was able to go and endure the long day playing games and taking pictures for us.
Kathryn drove back to Rexburg from the weekend in Cali - with a sunburn but fun pictures and memories.
Kylie cut her hair this morning and she looks adorable...quite sheik and sophisticated...
Jordan called and he and Lexi will be coming a week early in August, before the cruise, to spend some time with us here in Texas.
Nice to know, at the end of the day, that all the family is fine and accounted for.
Including our Michael.

1 comment:

Vicki said...

Uncle Bernie is FINALLY aging!! You're looking good Marlys, but I can't believe you can make all those goodies for your workmates without any snitching...please tell me that you are allowing a snitch every now and then...:)