Saturday, May 21, 2011

I FORGOT HOW TIRED I GET!!!


It's been 6 months since I have worked full time... and I forgot how tired I get. The past few days, since starting back to work 40 hours a week, I have been up at 6:45 am and out the door by 7:15...and start work at 7:30 and go until 6:00 p.m. with a half hour lunch. I come home, make Del and me some dinner, eat, do dishes and then I've been going to bed by 8:00, just because I can't stay awake any longer!!!
Now, I have no doubt there are others out there who work longer and harder hours than I do...I can name two people right off the top of my head. KUDOS to them!!! But knowing that doesn't make me any less tired...it just means they are men...and my hero's. I'm a 51 year old wimpy grandma!!! Plus, men don't need their beauty sleep...women do. And I need more than even most women.
So I will not be taking phone calls or face booking past 8:00 p.m. anymore. I just lost my social life and my connection to the outside world. I now understand and remember my life from before...
I HAD NO LIFE!!!!
Probably the best thing for me right now...

No comments: