Friday, January 25, 2013

In My Spare Time This Week...

Been a VERY busy week, both emotionally and physically...
With my father, Jordan and Lexi, 3 job interviews and multiple phone calls about jobs, church/Bishop support, Kathryn and her dental/job issues...I have been busy.
The best part of my week?  Taking several opportunities to go over to Kylie's and spend time with these two. Aren't they ADORABLE!!???
Madison is getting CHUNKY!!  Mostly in her face because 'newborn' clothes still drown her.  She's still trying to figure the 'sleeping at the right time of day' thing down and has her mom frazzled at times.  And Preston is just Preston - still a 100 mph, talking talking talking, watching videos - IPAD IPAD all the time and learning to adjust to people coming over to his house not to see him, but to see Madi.  I think he knows that, doesn't like it initially, but then realizes it's okay and we love him still.  He's VERY MUCH attached to his daddy now.  He LOVES Mike, especially because of the two weeks Mike was able to spend at home with him right after Madi was born.  Preston really liked that time.

So during this very long week, my three times with these two adorable grandchildren brought me much peace and joy.  I loved being grandma - very relaxing for me.

No comments: