Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Mother is Always Right

My mother reads my blog.
I know that because she has told me she does, but sometimes, she also comments to me about some things that I write.
For instance, two days ago, I received an email from her saying that one of the quotes I had written in one of my posts, she was pretty sure I had 'mis-quoted', but she had been known to be wrong in her life once or twice.
I replied by telling her I would have to now research her correcting of my quote, because I could just not imagine MY mother EVER being wrong.
And she's not...of course she's not.
My quote:  The dullest pencil is better than the sharpest mind. (as told me by Del).
The correct quote: The dullest pencil is better than the sharpest MEMORY.

Thank you Mother.
I stand corrected.

No comments: