Monday, January 28, 2013

Remind Me to Take a Breath

If nothing changes in the wind, these are the plans for this week.

Monday and Tuesday, today and tomorrow, I am first and foremost, spending my days with Lexi, as she will be taking meds that will put her into labor that will eventually allow her to 'pass' her fetus over the next 24 hours.  This will NOT be a pleasant experience for her.  My heart aches for her and I must be there.  While there, Del will be flying out tonight to Boston, for a four day business trip and I should also be hearing today or tomorrow whether or not Point Bank is offering me the job.
If they DO offer me the job, I should be starting work Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.
Elaine flies to Utah Wednesday and will let me know ASAP if I will be needing to fly to Utah sooner rather than later.
Del will come home Thursday night.
Lon and Lorraine arrive Friday for a 5 day stay.
Saturday is the new Crossroads Building Open House to the public in which both Del and I have responsibilities - need to get food ready for baby blessing luncheon.
Sunday is Madison's blessing day.

And during all of that, I may need to fly to Utah.

No comments: