Friday, March 6, 2009

And a Fat Lip Too

I had biopsies taken this morning. My forehead was obvious - he saw that as cancer right off the bat. The spot on my lip though, I had forgotten about. It showed up when we moved to Utah from Idaho. Literally, the same day...and then I had it for years - coming and going - but it's been gone for a year or so...So, 'out of sight, out of mind'. The doctor found it though while checking my face and asked me about it. I had forgotten, but confirmed it's history, so it was biopsied also. He said it was cancer also, but we still need to know if it's anything more. The injections to numb the sights were painful! OUCH!!! I do not see how women get BOTOX on their upper lips. It hurt!!! So now, I have a frozen forehead and a fat lip to boot. Not real attractive for the next few days. I should have results next week.
Seems a young boy in our ward, Meredith Smith's son , Jacob, also has MONO!!!! I think Kathryn 'has sum esplainin to do'. She can tell me all about it as I sit home with her today. Oh, except we ARE going to get her license today. Oh happy day!

No comments: