Monday, March 9, 2009

My Caboose is on the Loose

Urim and Thummim translation would be: My youngest got her drivers license!!! She insists she is a good driver though so you have nothing to worry about! NOT!!! She is your typical 16 year old 'I know how to drive mom' child, emphasis on the 'child'. So we will see. This is, of course, right before our 18 hour road trip to Utah this weekend. It will be helpful to have a second driver...not that I'll be able to sleep or even shut my eyes, but at least I won't have to do all the driving. And we will have her insured - both car insurance and life insurance. I better remind Del to increase my life ins. policy before we leave. He might as well be rich if the trip doesn't go well.

1 comment:

Vicki said...

Good luck and have a great time! Just keep thinking, "I deserve this!!"