Thursday, March 19, 2009

Another Day...of Madness






































So, March Madness started today with the most significant loss of all - BYU to Texas A&M. It was sad - they just got too far behind in the beginning and were just never able to really catch up. Shoot, it was frustrating. But it was just a continuation of how my day started...I got on the scales this morning and for the first time in awhile, it spoke to me..."Oh, I remember you!!". I was up 2 pounds from last week back in Texas. Ugh!! So, I watched very carefully what I ate today, mostly as it went into my mouth. I had Herbalife for breakfast, skipped on the pizza for lunch but DID eat the wonderful apple crisp dessert Becca made. Then tonight, Kathryn and I both had a nice salad, a few M&M's and we'll have apple dumpling dessert that Annie made, a little bit later. Not a really 'balanced' diet...but a little of everything.
After the basketball game, we played some board games, Kathryn went over to visit her Aunt Loraine Lott and Uncle Lon - then we came back here to Von and Ann's where we are going to watch movies again - Chitty Chitty Bang Bang first, as Kathryn has never seen it. She won't like the child catcher. He scares me to death. But Dick VanDyke is always fun to watch - especially as he falls in love...
Another fun day with great memories of cousins, sisters and game playing.

No comments: