Monday, March 2, 2009

Men are from Mars

Why did the Lord make men and women sooooo different from each other??? Did he really think that at some point we would come to a meeting of the minds??? Of the heart? Of the sense of humor? Of the finances? Of the physical nature of mankind? Of the spirit? OF ANYTHING???!!!
They say that opposites attract.....attract WHAT??? Flies? Fungus? Mold?
The cup is half full, the cup is half empty. We've paid $20,000 towards debt, we still have $20,000 to go. We are employed, but we hate our jobs. We have a car, but it's on it's last leg. We have a roof over our heads, but we're renting it. We have food to eat, but we're on a diet.
DOES IT EVER END , our differences?????
I am, by nature and design, a very positive, happy person. I CHOOSE to see the joy in life. Maybe that is naive, or non realistic or the thing that has gotten me in to trouble. But I'm happy...UNTIL, I'm being forced to see things the other way...and I don't like it. It has made for a very miserable past two months and either I'm going to change some things around here, or I'm sending everything negative, realistic and pessamistic BACK TO MARS!!! This space on earth doesn't have room for aliens from Mars.

2 comments:

Vicki said...

AMEN SISTER!! (and no, it never ends)

AnnCP said...

You can have my Mars.