Sunday, April 22, 2012

Kylie Gave Lexi Some Pointers










We had a family get together over at Mike and Kylie's last night.  A great barbecue dinner and then we watched part of the Rangers game and then had Sam ores and played Yahtzee.
Kylie and Lexi had a mini 'photography' class too.  Kylie has two really great cameras and she has been mentioning how nice it would be to have an assistant with her at some weddings.  That would be Lexi.  So last night, they practiced what Kylie had taught Lexi.
I, of course, left my camera at home so for the first time in awhile, I was actually IN some pictures instead of being the photographer. 
After a yummy dinner, Preston wanted to watch a movie on his mommy's phone.  The minute Jordan found out it was one of his favorites, Winnie the Pooh, he went over and joined his little buddy.  I couldn't pass up the shot so insisted Kylie take the pic.  SOOOO cute!!  Preston and his Uncle Joe watching a movie together...for almost an hour they sat there not budging...Preston holding the phone and Jordan looking over his shoulder.  They would laugh at the same time, frown at the same time and smile together.  I LOVED it.
Then, after getting Preston to bed, we went out to the fire and made samores.  Lexi was having a great time taking shots with her new found knowledge of picture taking and really got some pretty good shots...It was cute to see her so excited about her successes.  Yahtzee ended the night.
While typing this, Kylie has sent me three pic's on my phone of her and Preston out roasting marshmallows in their backyard, and they are adorable.  I'm hoping to get them posted later cuz they are just really cute too.
I imagine we will have a whole lot more of these throughout the summer...

No comments: