Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Company in Town....






My niece from Houston stopped in last night to spend the night with her two daughters on their way up to Utah for her brother Mark's wedding. Debbie is a few years older than Jordan and is the daughter of my brother Mark and his wife Bonnie. I was thrilled to have her here.
Along with Debbie and her girls, we had Sean and Becky with Becky's brother Dan, and then Mark and Elaine with Kayla...and then of course, Mike and Kylie with little Preston.
Now, what was up with Preston I have no idea. I don't know WHAT my daughter fed him before he came but he was OFF THE WALL funny and loud all night. He was squealing all night long.,...laughing and jumping all over the place and just as funny as could be. BUT LOUD!!!! And he had his first Popsicle and brain freeze!!! The faces he made were priceless!!! Too funny.
But by 8:30, Del was pretty wiped out, so everyone was gone shortly after, I put Del to bed and then helped Debbie get the girls to bed and things situated for the night. She left early the next morning....
Fun to have the cousins see each other, even if for just one night....

No comments: