Friday, June 17, 2011

TGIF Humor....

Raining cats and....more cats today.
I was told by Dr. Davis today, one of the owners, that 30% of our practice is felines...cats.
I'm pretty sure we saw the full 30% in our office just today.
For not being a cat lover, I think I was pretty tolerant of all the fur balls that came through our doors today. We had old cats, young cats, fat cats and skinny cats, happy cats, whiny cats, quiet cats and hissy cats. All in all, we had 10 cats today...more than have come in one day in a long time. And way more than I ever hope to see again. They are....cute when little and just plain nasty when they get older. Glad today is over.
Christy worked at the front desk with me today. She received a text today giving the new texting codes for the 'senior' generation out there...I imagine that includes anyone over the age of 50?? Of course it does...I found them all very funny...
ATD....at the doctor
BFF - best friend fell
BTW - bring the wheelchair
BYOT - bring your own teeth
FWIW - forget where I was
GGPBL - got to go, pacemaker battery low
GHA - got heartburn again
IMHO - is my hearing aid on?
LMDO - laughing my dentures out
OMMR- on my massage recliner
OMSG - oh my! sorry, gas.
ROFLACGU - rolling on floor laughing and can't get up
TTYL - talk to you louder

Cute huh??? Or, am I just old???
Alright, alright...you don't have to be brutal!!!

No comments: