Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Guess Who Didn't Get the Memo????

I even wrote it down which color to wear on Tuesday's!!!
Finally!! I'm one of the 'Vera' girls...
I'm officially a Vera Bradley girl.....
My first Vera......

So, my bad!!! Wrong shade of blue. And I was sooo sure I had it right until I get to work and see everyone else in the WRONG scrubs for the day!!!!
But, to end the day right...I got my first Vera Bradley!!!! I'm so proud!!!! I'm like, sooo cool now. And I DO love it. It's cute...pink, but cute. All the other girls have one...for EVERY season. I'm not kidding...they have one for summer, fall, winter and spring...and then they have all the wallets, eye wear holders, make up bags and our office manager even has Vera glasses!!! Yeah, over the top Vera. They even bought new one's at lunch today.
I'll start with my one...and work into this obsession with time.
Being introduced to so many things I've been missing in my very sheltered life!!!
Bahahaha....

No comments: