Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Why Doesn't He Get It???

If you're reading this post, I want you to do the following.
I want you to google Sara Bareilles and look up and listen to her following songs...
1...Hold My Heart
2...The Light
3...Breathe Again
4...Gravity
and then also the song 'If You Ever Leave Me' by Barbra Streisand and Vince Gill and finally the song 'If I Didn't Love You' by Barbra Streisand.

These are all love songs that I really like...a lot.
I LOVE love songs...I am what you would call a 'hopeless romantic'....for sure born in the wrong century. Every love song makes me either cry, laugh, laugh and cry or cry laugh and cry some more. I listen to them every day just because...I love a good love song. And I love a good cry.
I had Del listen to a few of them.
He didn't cry...not a single tear.
And not only did he not cry, he didn't get it.
They didn't make sense to him.
REALLY???
Is there anyone out there WHO GETS IT besides me???
Yes....
BIG SIGHS!!!!

No comments: