Wednesday, June 29, 2011

If Only It Were THAT Easy!!!!


'I'm gonna wash that guy right out of my hair...'
Yeah...right....

Anyways...the last time I colored my hair was the beginning of April and boy, it didn't last NEAR as long as it used to. I was gray again by the middle of May!! Of course, there were additional contributing stress factors this time to the gray returning faster than usual, but still....this coloring better last until I at least go on our cruise in September.
Or, at least until I wash THAT guy completely OUT of my hair....

2 comments:

Vicki said...

All I can say is that you are ONE brave woman. Not about coloring your hair, but about just posting those pictures! Too funny...

AnnCP said...

I have heard that Wellman brand is really good at keeping the gray tamed. See if you can find a friend that will pick some products up for you so you can continue to wash the gray out in style!