Friday, June 10, 2011

Not Feeliing The Love


Nice shot of your best side Heather!!!!
But this isn't about Heather...this is about Christy.
Christy was the first person I met at the office when I came for my interview. It was on a Friday and she was at the front desk covering for Linda who was off that day. I remember she smiled at me and told me Heather was gone but would be back in a few minutes and then she started to ask me a few friendly questions. I liked her right off the bat.
Christy wasn't at work on Tuesday when I took the camera in and snapped pictures of everyone else in the office. That's the same day I took a chocolate cake...Christy's favorite. She also missed the day I took cookies. Needless to say, when she read my last blog about the staff, she wasn't 'feeling the love'.
So today, my tribute is to Christy....
Love you girl....!!!
And next week's cake is JUST FOR YOU!!!...down to the last bite....

No comments: