Wednesday, June 22, 2011

For Only Two????


I LOVE spaghetti. I don't know why, but I always have...since I was little.
Years and years and even ONE MORE years ago, I remember going to a church 'road show' where my older brothers and male cousins sang this adorable song about spaghetti. I only remember part of the words and some of the dance they did, but I will never forget thinking that I loved spaghetti and now there was a song about it.
I made spaghetti for dinner tonight...with meatballs...even better. But even with as much as I love spaghetti, we're going to be eating this for a long time. I have GOT to figure out how to cook for only two. And really, for only one and a half cuz I have got to quit eating so much.
I posted the following on face book today...'has anyone lost 3 pounds recently? because I got on my scales this morning and I FOUND THEM...take them back!!!'.
Yeah yeah...I've gained three pounds!! I've been slacking a little since starting my new job. I knew I would...It took me a LONG time to lose those three pounds and only about two weeks to gain them back. Funny thing that way, huh? So, back to strict discipline...which means...not cooking so much, not eating so much and not losing focus again...I have to lose 10 pounds by our family cruise Sept 3rd. I can do it....
Cooking for only two...
How does one do that???

1 comment:

Sean and Becky said...

There are other options besides cooking less food (I also love spaghetti). You have my number...